Dr Mehmet Hendekli - European Business Development Adviser - visited the CC Iliescu Centre in Bucharest to work with the trial investigators in progressing the study. Dr Mehmet is seen here with Dr Cornel, Dr Mihai and, on the right, Professor Bubanek
Dr Mehmet Hendekli and Ilya Skoletsky demonstrate the new Perichek Multi peripheral blood flow monitor to the Professor Serban Bubenek and Dr Ion Miclea from the CC Iliescu Emergency Institute for Cardiovascular Diseases Bucharest, Romania in preparation for the clinical trial due to commence January 2017.
· Testing by Vital Motion of DermaFlow prototypes together with their VM-100 marketed product to add monitoring functionality to their therapeutic OTC device
· Initiation of first sports injury study with ParFlow™ at SportsClinic, and MIS Orthopedic Clinic, Thessaloniki,
· Initiation (in November) of first clinical trial dedicated to ICU sepsis patients at CC Iliescu Emergency Institute for Cardiovascular Diseases (part of the Fundeni Clinical Institute) Bucharest, Romania
· Exclusive licensing agreement with Parallel Biotechnologies to provide DermaFlow all rights to the jointly developed ParFlow™ product world-wide
· Letter of Intent discussions underway today with Vital Motion – following a testing program - which will form basis for licensing agreement